Please enter review to save your rating
Teach A Child (TAC) School is the educational project of "The Helpcare Society" meant exclusively for the benefit of the underprivileged segment of the society. Seed money coming from an individual's pension fund, the "Society" was established in Sep 1998. Students are charged a dignity fee of Rs. 5 ( US Cents 6 / UK Pennies 3.7/ € .04) per month. It offers an opportunity to the wards of financially constrained families to enter an educational facility similar, in form and substance, to any elite educational institution in Pakistan for a period of 19 years ( from nursery to university).
* Free Education. Students pay a dignity fee of Rs.5 ( US Cents 6) per month.
* 'O' Level (Cambridge International Examination ) / Matric streams & FSc ( National Curriculum)
(14 years of education in school campus)
* Planned up to professional level (14 years in school, 5 years at universities and colleges). Till the completion of the first cycle, to be completed after 19 years when the students will become independent, program at TAC will remain an experiment. The program is passing through its 13th year. After another 6 years, the concept, having run its full course, will become a model.
* The first entry ( Class of 1998-2017 ) is left with another 1. 5 years to qualify for entry into professional universities and colleges; and 6-7 years to become competitive
* Value education (Tarbeeat / Grooming )
* Two pairs of complete uniform including shoes and undergarments at the time of induction.
* Best available text books and full range of stationery.
* Physical development and sports facilities
* Periodic medical check up, first aid and preventive medical care.